Yoshi Rinrada Thurapan, Miss Tiffanys Universe 2017






ความคิดเห็น

  1. My Dearest Yoshi, The admiration I feel for you is only overseen by the feelings for you that beat deeply in my heart. Your beauty is so pure and sweet! I know that you are the sweetest and most kind woman because I can see it in your eyes.

    To look deeply into your diamond eyes.
    To smell your silky hair.
    To reach out and touch your hand.
    To feel your warm breath.
    To embrace your lips so softly.
    I shall enter into a Heaven unknown.
    ...... for I shall be blessed beyond my own right!
    and all will be well, as it should.
    -F.X.M.
    Yoshi, my greatest wish for you, is that you
    awaken each day to Happiness, Peace, Joy, and Love.

    You come from a different corner of the world Yoshi
    but my Greatest wish is to have the honor and joy
    to stand before you , and look into your eyes
    and see you smile.

    I send you All My Love Yoshi Rinrada Thurapan.

    Most Sincerely, Francis X. McPhillips
    fmcphillips692@gmail.com

    ตอบลบ

แสดงความคิดเห็น